BUY IT. LOVE IT. PAY FOR IT.
- 30 days to pay with no interest or fees for the service
- Try your goods before paying
- Simple, safe and trusted
Who are Klarna?
Klarna is a payment service provider, from Sweden, who take end-to-end responsibility for your payment. By using Klarna this allows you to buy now and pay later. Meaning that you can place an order, try the items on, and return any unwanted items and then only pay for the items that you keep.
Shopping with Klarna;
Order items, Click Checkout, Enter your address details
Select ‘Pay Later’ at check out
Recieve your order as normal, then 30 days later you will receive payment instructions from Klarna via email
Get your goods and pay when you’re happy!
You can review your latest buys, see your account information and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging in at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact their customer care team. Local number: 0203 0050 833 Free-phone number: 0808 1893 333
To pay using Klarna, you’ll need to provide your mobile number as they may need to contact you. They also need your email address so that Klarna can send your payment statement.
It’s important that you provide the correct details, as you won’t receive the relevant payment information.
Once you’ve placed your order using Klarna, you’ll receive an email from them within 2 days with payment instructions. You’ll then have 30 days to complete the payment online.
You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card. You’ll receive a reminder form Klarna two days before your payment is due, and you’ll also receive email reminders.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
· Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We’d recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
· Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you’ve provided. You’ll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
· You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you’ve recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
· You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth. This is important ensuring the safe usability of our site preventing your card details being used by minors.
· If you haven’t used Klarna before and you’re shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
If you wish to have a refund:
- Once your return has been completed by Bon Viche (Can take upto 3 days) you’ll get and updated invoice from Klarna.
- You’ll receive your refund from Klarna within 5-10 working days to your chosen account.
- If you have any questions about your Klarna account please contact Klarna Customer Service.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Bon Viche have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
Who are Klarna?
Klarna is one of Europe’s largest banks where you can buy now and pay later. Over 45 million customers use Klarna Pay Later at over 65,000 online stores.
How does pay later with Klarna work?
Once your order has been confirmed, you’ll receive an email from Klarna with payment instructions within two days. You’ll then have 30 days to complete the payment online, at your convenience, with no extra cost. You can pay via credit or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk
What do I need to provide to Pay later with Klarna?
To Pay later with Klarna, you’ll need to provide your mobile number, to contact you on and an email address so that thy can send your payment statements.
It’s important that you provide the correct details, as you won’t receive the relevant payment information. This means that you’ll be liable for delayed payment fees.
Will you run a credit search against me when I Pay later with Klarna?
No – neither Klarna or Bon Viche run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating. Klarna may run enquiries, however these won’t affect your credit scoring
What are my payment options with Klarna?
You pay for the goods once you have received them via credit card or debit card at www.klarna.com/uk
What happens if I cancel or return my order?
Klarna will cancel the statement once your order has been cancelled by Bon Viche. If you return your order, a refund will be processed once it arrives back to us, and Klarna will then refund your payment, not Bon Viche.
What happens if I don’t pay my statement?
Payment is due 30 days after the item is shipped. To help you pay on time, you’ll be sent a reminder email two days before payment is due – and, if very late, we’ll also send you a text or letter. Please note, your credit score will be affected if you don’t pay Klarna for your order.
Why has Klarna declined my order?
In order to be approved for Pay later with Klarna, you need to be 18 years of age or over, provide an accurate date of birth and billing address, as well as having a UK bank account and a good credit standing.
KLARNA CONTACT INFORMATION
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or send us an email or contact via Facebook Messenger – We are pretty responsive and aim to reply within 30 minutes.
Please find links below to Klarna’s website where you can find more information on Pay later.
Click here for information regarding Pay later.
Click here for frequently asked questions or Klarna’s Customer Service
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Bon Viche Customer Services